Razor's Edge Main Page!
Razor's Edge Home Page
W E L C O M E
You have been visitor number to check out my page!!!
Thanks for the free web space from Geo Cities Go to the Area 51 GeoPage
This page was created with the Hot Dog Pro Web Page Editor
This page is best viewed by Netscape 2.0 +
W E L C O M E
I would like to welcome you to my web page. Just a little about myself. I have been living in North York (a suburb north of Toronto, Ontario, Canada) since March 1990. Toronto is Canada's largest city, with a population of over 4 Million people. Toronto is the home of the CN Tower ( the largest free standing building in the world), a diverse mulit-cultural and a great sports City. Toronto is the home of the 92/93 & 93/94 World Series Champion, Toronto Blue Jays, the 1996 & 1997 Canadian Football Leauge (CFL) champions , Toronto Argonauts and the National Hockey League, Toronto Maple Leafs. Toronto is only a short drive (2.0 hour) to one of the world's eight wonder, Niagra Falls. For more tourists attraction, check out Tourism Ontario, Canada.
I was born in the city of Vancouver, British Columbia and I personally think it's the most beautiful city in Canada. Vancouver is one of the few places in North America where the ocean and mountains meet together. The only minor problem is the amount of cloudy and rainy days.
I decided to moved to Toronto back in 1990 to jump start my career in the computer field. Career wise it was the best decision I have made. I've been playing with computers since I was a kid. Know, I finally get to do this as a career. I started as a Hardware / Software PC Support person, then moved over to become a Production Support Analyst (mainframe) and eventually headed to a helpdesk support.
I have a terrific wife and two kids. My daughter was born back in Dec. 93 and my son was born Oct 96. They all keep me extremely busy in the weekends. That's why I haven't been able to work on my web page in ages.
S P O R T S
I am a big sports fan and spend many hours of the week, watching, playing and studying statistics. Here are some of my favorite sports teams and players.
- Hockey (My Favorite team: Vancouver Canucks)
- Pavel Bure (Russian Rocket) Vancouver Canucks Winger #10 Formerly #96 and formerly-formerly #10
- Trevor Linden - Vancouver Canucks Center #16 (Best around player in the game)
- Thomas Gradin - Favorite Vancouver Canucks Player #23
- Richard Brodeur - Favorite Vancouver Canucks Goalie (KING RICHARD)
- Wayne Gretzky #99 All-time NHL leading Scorer Best Season: 92 Goals / 202 points in one season -
- Mario Lemieux #66 Pittsburgh Penguins - Was the Most Exciting Player to watch
- Baseball (My Favorite team: Toronto Bluejays)
- Rickey Henderson - leader of stolen bases and leadoff homeruns
- Roberto Alomar - Baltimore Orioles - Most exciting 2nd baseman ever to play and to watch (except when he's spitting!!!!)
- Ken Griffey Jr. - Seattle Mariners - Most natural all-round talent, sweetest homerun swing today
- Randy Johnson - Seattle Mariners - Most intimadating pitcher in the majors
- Frank Thomas - Chicago Whitesocks - Most disclipine onbase percentage and homerun swings
- NFL Football (My favorite team: Seattle Seahawks)
- Barry Saunders - Detroit Lions- RB - Agile and has amazing accereration -1000 yards 7 years in a row
- Steve Young - SF 49ers - QB - Great ability to scramble and able to see the rushes
- Jerry Rice - SF 49ers - WR - NFL's Leading career catches & TD's - Fantastic hands
- Steve Largent - Oldie Seattle Seahawks- WR - Second in most TD's & no. of receptions
- NBA Basketball (My favorite team: Seattle Supersonics)
- Michael Jordan - Chicago Bulls - Most exciting player to watch in the 80's and 90's and 00's...
- Shawn Kemp - Cleveland!! Arghh!! Why didn't he stay with the Seattle - Unbelievable Slam Dunks
- Karl Malone - Utah Jazz - best average in shooting in the NBA
- Charles Barkely - Houston Rockets - Mr. I'm not a roll model - Says whatever he wants.
- David Robinson - San Antonio Spurs - The Admiral is the only superstar in Texas
- Damon Stoudamire - Toronto Raptors - 5' 8" MVP Rookie All-star Game and Rookie of the year '96.
- Shaquille O'Neal - Lakers - $100 million man - just don't ask me to go to the freethrow line.
C O M I C S
My hobbies include collecting comic books, sports cards, cutomizable card games and action figures. I have a vast comic book collection that I have been collecting since I was 12. I was mainly interested in Marvel and especially the X-Men comics. One of my very first comic happened to be X-Men Giant Size #1. Too bad I was too young to keep the X-books in Mint shape (X-Men Giant Size #1 is now worth over $400.00 ouch!!). I have all the Uncanny X-Men comics from about issue 120 and on (I've read all of the x-men from Giant Size #1, Uncanny X-men #94 to 120)
I had collected Spiderman (Todd Mcfarlane & Erik Larsen') and Incredible Hulk (Dale Keown) runs and pratically anything that Todd McFarlane, Dale Keown, Jim lee, George Perez, Art Adams, Sam Kieth and Whilce Portacio did in the early to mid 90's.
My favorite comic book hero is a canuck named Wolverine, thus the main emphasis of this web page. Simply click on the link to go to my Razor's Edge homepage, dedicated to the most famous canadian superhero of all time W O L V E R I N E !
S P O R T S C A R D S
I've also collected some hockey cards from 1985 to 1990. My prized collection consist of Wayne Gretzky's third Year set, which includes a Paul Coffey's Rookie Year. Some other sets includes Adam Oates & Bret Hull's rookie year. Opeechee Premier 1990 sets includes Fedorov, Jagr and Roenick. I have plenty of other singles cards like John Vanbiesbrouck, Brendan Shannahan, Joe Sakic, Peter Forsberg, Eric Lindros, Mike Modano, Teemu Selanne, Pavel Bure, Alex Mogilny, Felix Potvin etc.. True rookie cards, none of this new insert cards. I can't even trade my star rookies as everyone else wants inserts. Don't they realize last years inserts are now a flop. True rookie cards will hold the value so much better. Oh well!!
I also have a couple of sets of Score 89 football. Included with this spectacular set are rookie cards of Barry Saunders, Thurman Thomas, Dieone "Primetime" Sanders, Troy Aikman, Michael Irvin, Andre Rison, Tim Brown, and Chris Carter (sorry not the X-file producer) etc.. The Score 89 set is one of the hardest sets to find. Luckily, I have a couple of sets and some spare All-star rookies for trades. Check out the Card collectables Sell/Trade section for possible trades.
In 1996, I got into playing Customizable Card Games. I had purchased a starter kit of Magic:The Gathering. Ever since then I've been hooked. After Magic, came Decipher's Star Trek: Next Generation, then Marvel's Overpower and then Star Wars. I even dabbed into Hockey's Challenge one on one. So I have plenty of cards to trade and sell. It's amazing how much the special characters are in Star Trek and Star Wars. Data and Darth Vader sells easily over $50.00. I almost have a complete set of Star Trek: Next Generation Black bordered limited edition Customized Card Game (CCG).
Since I don't play or collect Sports or CCG cards and comics, I will entertain any reasonable price for my collection. If you looking for a particular comic or card, please email me. I will eventually create a file listing of cards available for sale. Click here to bring you to the Customized Card Games Trade / Shop !