**Some of these holidays are made up and others aren't, so if after you read the holidays and wondering why The Cherry Blossum Festival doesn't happen in your country stop thinking, it's made up, best you go with the holidays you already know. =O) Well enjoy!**
January 1st: NEW YEARS! ofcourse.
- Everyone has to know what New Years is, if not then go do some research.
February 14th: Valentines Day
- Valentines day is the one day of the year that people everywhere can celibrate love and romance, and friendship and that other stuff.
March 12th: Queen Lora Day!
- In honour of our Queen we've got her a Day in the year! National Queen Lora day is just for her, why? why not?
March 24th: St. Patricks Day
- The day may not be to your time zone but it's close, St. Patricks day is actually the same, if you don't wear green your gonna have alot of bruises, and I also suggest you steer clear of our Dragon friends.
March 25th: Revolution of Libra
- This day was created to celebrate the passing from Winter; The season of Snow to Spring; The season of Love.
April 1st: The Inevitable; April Fools Day!
- *shudders* so you thought you got away from it? well guess what? IT FOLLOWED YOU! yup, this day is when everyone in the kingdom gets to play mean tricks on eachother, to a degree ofcourse.
April 14th: Princesses Day!
- One of my Favorites *teehee* alittle something from Pokemon, it's Princesses Day when all the men get to be the womens slaves for the day! they buy all the stuff you want, get you whatever you want, and bascially have to treat you like royality.
May 16th: The May Showers Week
- Basically it rains for a week, and if you go to school..guess what?! you don't have to! the teachers aren't going to like that, this week was made to celibrate rain and all it's wonderful holiness.
June 7th-14th: National Cherry Blossum Festival
- You may have reconized this or not...for those who don't about this time of year, the Cherry Blossum Trees in Belladonnia Bloom, and it is a very beautiful site to see! everyone has picnics outside, and pretty much celibrates the outdoors.
June 24th: Revolution of Leo
- This day was created to celebrate the passing from Spring; The season of Love to Summer; The season of Fun!
July 9th: Grandparent's Holiday
- Our Elders deserve more then just a nice resting home! so we give them the Grandparent's Holiday, everyone goes and visits they're beloved Granny and Gramps, trust me they're more interesting then they let you think.
July 17th-24th: Tornement Week
- This is the week when Belladonnia does more then, trade, defend, keep peace, and support, we trash all that other stuff for just one week, and open up our brutel sides to knight jousting, magic contests, and other competetive stuff you usually don't see in Belladonnia.
August 6th: F&G Day!
- Fun & Games day is what it's short for! F&G day is for the young at heart, playing games, going to the beach, kick beehives (the run), annoy your parents, and other stupid stuff.
September 25th: Revolution of Scorpio
- This day was created to celebrate the passing from Summer; The season of Fun! to Autumn; The season of Passing.
October 8th: Memorial Day
- Not on the right day, but still has the same effect.
October 25th: Hallow's Eve
- Halloween in other words, kids dress up as they're parents *giggles* and run around scaring the heck out of eachother, j/k but you know what I mean.
November 3rd: Thank's Giving
- WE EAT TURKEY'S TODAY! and thank the indians (which we don't know about yet) for giving us food, so's we wouldn't have starved.
November 9th: Revolution of Capricorn
- This day was created to celebrate the passing from Autumn; The season of Passing to Winter; The season of Snow
November 11th: Rememberance Day
In honour of the Brave Knights who fought for the land, and died in doing so.
November 15th-17th: Phoenix Festival
- For some strange reason every year around this time, the air gets humid and moist, the climate becomes somewhat Rainforest like, we think it may be the Hot Springs over-heating itself, but we call it the Phoenix festival cause it feels like summer "in a winter wonderland" (sorry I got carried away)
December 3rd-5th: Northern Lights Festival
- Trust me we have alot of Festivals, The Northern Lights Festival celebrate our version of Aurora Borielus (the Northern Lights in Alaska) it's truly a beautiful sight to behold, and it only last for 2 days exactly.
December 24th: Christmas Eve
- The day before Christmas, need I say more?
December 25th-30th: Christmas Days
- I love the holidays, my favorite time of the year is christmas, so why not make it longer? celebrate happiness, love, and presents for 5 days instead of just two.
December 31st: New Years Eve!
- The day before the big NEW YEARS comes!
Back to the MainPage