Click the to close panel
[Dedicated to the memory of my darling angel, Laurie Jean Miller]
Donations for GBS and CIDP research can be made to:
The Laurie Jean Miller Memorial Fund
c/o Guillain-Barre Syndrome Foundation International
P.O. Box 262
Wynnewood, PA 19096
GBS and CIDP Links (updated) - Probably the largest single resource of links to useful worldwide organisations, information, etc...
Everything you ever wanted to know about GBS... almost! - GBS info based on the experiences of patients, carers and health professionals...
Alternative therapies - An overview of natural, non-medicinal healing...
GBS & CIDP Discussion - Sign up for UNMODERATED email discussion. Get it off your chest...!!
Kezzi's Story - A personal account of my CIDP adventure... to be updated!
My Home Page - A little light relief... updated July, 2008
Links to Personal Home Pages (GBS related) - Where's yours...?
Our GBS Photo Album... - Send us your snap! (Sorry - mailgroup members only)
GBS and CIDP chatroom
COMING SOON - Travel tips and information for disabled travellers
I am constantly developing a site linking to the personal homepages of GBS (and variants) patients and, NEW, a photo page... it's nice to see who you can meet here!!
If you have a homepage and/or photo post the link/snap to me at the Westshape email address
This is a California Amber Alert -- Neandre l. Ellison area affected: Southern California (click for updates). Cancel Texas Amber Alert -- Jami Hicks area affected: US Nation Wide (click for updates). This is the Code Amber Amber Alert Ticker:Click Here for information on this Amber Alert.
Comments... (always welcome, thanks!)
· Just found your site. Thanks for the hard work and increasing knowledge about GBS/CIDP.
· I decided to check out your Website, now that you have rejoined us. It is done very well!!!!
· I do like your page very much, and love the music with it... Thank you for all the information.
· A friend of mine liked your page and sent it to me on icq. I think it looks like you have put a lot of work into your page, how long have you spent on it?... Anyway, I would like to extend a personal invitation to join The Web's Top 50 Sites because your site is the exact type that we are looking for and I think it could easily be #1. Anyway, I would just like you to know I think you have done a good job and hope you keep it up.
· Wow, it looks great!
· ... thanks for sharing your web site with us--I've been browsing for about an hour... Your web site is very user friendly.
· Great page ! Just felt I had to let you know. Keep it up ! The page that is :-).
· Enjoyed your story. I came across your website while surfing for info on GBS.
· I like your page.... Could I copy your page as well as your links page to give my doctor so she could pass it along to other folks like us?
· ... also, I checked out your web site and found it very interesting. Spent a lot of time reading and have more to do. Thank you for your efforts.
· Your pages are splendid..... I have at last got around to looking at them..... They are definitely bookmarked!
· Thanks for your wonderful site. I have found many resources of information for my physicians who seem to remain clueless.
· I had a look at your homepage (what a cute kid!), and it has confirmed the impression we have formed of you through the group, although you are taller than we expected.
· ... then I realized that I had never been to your web page and tried it... Anyway I wanted to tell you what a great job you did on that page ..
· .... finally I visited your page and homepage: very good!, and thank you for the link.
· ... your web site is great.
· On your home page--------as a baby------what are you doing in a DRESS? Is there something you are not telling us about your Mum ?
· Well written and extremely informative.
Pages maintained by Kezzi at the Westshape Design Studio
Copyright Kezzi © Westshape 1985-2008. All rights reserved.
Submit your website to 40 search engines for FREE!