- Glossary: A list of the terms used in the documents on this page.
- Opening Strategy: This is the start of what will probably end up being five or six articles on Survivor strategy. In many ways this will be an amalgam of most of the ideas expressed at this site but instead of being spread all over the place, it will be more concise. This article deals with strategy during the very early stages of the game - just the first couple of weeks in most cases - and specifically is meant to deal with the often conflicting interests between what is right for the tribe and what is right for the individual player.
- Defining Your Position: The second article in the series. Before a player can know how to proceed, the must first know where they stand. This article will help a player accurately access where they are on their tribe's social totem. This article also contains many of the definitions of player types that I use throughout these documents.
- The Swap: Learn how to best increase your chances of surviving, or perhaps even to take advantage of, the dreaded player swap.
- Ties and Passing Immunity: These rules just keep on changing. Learn how to use them to your advantage.
- The Early Middle-game: You've dealt with the easy boots, now it gets harder. Strategies and tactics for the various player positions as the tribes approach the merge.
- The Late Middle-game: ***New*** The goal is in sight, so how do you get yourself to the final four in the best possible position? Read on.