Well, I'm off to Sweden for 10 days from the 13th, and then I'm in London for the rest of the summer as I tackle on, gasp real work. I don't know what my e-mail address will be at my job and I won't be able to access my home or uni accounts from London so there's no point e-mailing me until I get my act together.
Welcome to my own slice of ego mania.
There is no way you could have stumbled on this site by accident so you don't need me telling you what's here. You know what you are looking for.
But if you are of a computery inclination then I can recommend that you have a look at the Robots/Srobots page.
Anyway, here are the links to my pages. I'm also networding all my pages so from now on, if you have a compatible browser and the appropriate software all you have to do is type: Alistair Main instead of the address.
- The collected works of Rec.Games.Miniatures.Warhammer which includes the RTC vs 3rd Edition Story.
- Gaming My gaming page, everything from computer games to RPGs and table top wargames. Includes a simple
wargame that I've written to help me work on AI.
- Robots/Srobots similar to Crobots & TCLrobots etc but you program in assembler like Corewars.
- Rants. A selection of my rants and discussion on various topics.
- Troll 2000. Turn every day standard text into a badly spelled
mess full of 31337 H/-\K0R spelling. ****UPDATED V1.4****
- Programs my programs and other peoples programs. Incluides a Dirtside Vehicle Generator.
- Links and of course the obligatory links page. (No-existant as yet)
- What's New see if I've made any changes from when you where last here.
E-mail any comments to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credit where credit's due. This site would not have been so pretty without some Microsoft GIFs. As well as the wonderful Texture Maker. The site wouldn't have been put together as fast without the help of Web Edit and Frontpage for the tables.
If you are really interested this page has been accessed
Page last updated 3rd November 1999