The (Un)Official Amy Wong Drinking Game!
There are supposedly many things in this world that drive
people to drink. Misery. Poverty. Low self esteem. A bad job.
Loneliness. Screaming kids.
Here at ANSTATMAW, we say "Fl'uh!" to all of those.
Drinking should be done only for fun! And what better way to
combine enjoyment and alcohol than with the (Un)Official Amy
Wong Drinking Game?
It's as easy to play as opening a can of LoBrau beer! Just
watch an episode of Futurama with buddies and booze, and use
everyone's favourite cartoon intern as a guide of when and how
much to drink. As a guide, a 'sip' is... well, you can probably
work that out for yourself; a 'chug' is a mouthful of beer or
a shot of spirits, and a 'finish your drink' is when you finish
your drink (b'uh!) and start another.
So fire up that VCR, ice up a cold one, and sit back
and enjoy. Futurama and alcohol -- the perfect mixers!
- Amy is seen in an NNYC travel tube (just to kick things off
during the titles)
- Amy first appears in an episode
- Amy first speaks in an episode
- Bender steals something from Amy (1 sip per theft)
- Amy flirts with somebody
- Amy offers sympathy to somebody
- Amy eats or drinks something
- Amy explains a detail of 31st century life to Fry
- Amy screams, gasps, moans, cheers or makes some other non-speech
- Amy is first seen in an outfit other than her pink tracksuit
(1 chug per outfit)
- Amy sings
- Amy's clumsiness causes her to hurt herself or others
- Amy kisses somebody
- Amy cries
- Amy uses 31st century slang
- Amy's parents appear
Finish your drink whenever...
- Amy is in a state of undress
- Amy's hair is not in its usual style
- Amy speaks in Martian
- Amy says "G'uh!" or any variation thereof
- Leela kills Amy
- You've reached the end of an episode and Amy's only appearance
was during the opening titles
NB: Do not attempt to
operate any interstellar vehicle or repair any robots while under
the influence of alcohol. This message brought to you by the
Booze Council of Earth, advocating responsible drinking since