Through The Lens
These are some places I been, and hope to visit again! Come on back by!
I will have some photographs I've taken while traveling in Mexico here from trips in the 80's & 90's.
Photographs ©1996-Through- 1999© J.U.S.II... if interested in use, please E-mail me for permission.
(Go ahead & ask, you never know!)
Strictly NOT for Commercial use without my written PERMISSION.
Back to Homepage
Like some Road Projects, this is ongoing!
- Ft. Hall, Idaho, Grand Entry
- Ft.Hall Riders (Shoshone/Bannock)
- Milam Co. TX. 06/'97, Smyrna community,"Smyrna Wild Flower"
- Taking some photographs along the coast
- The shrimp boat, "Don Juan"
- A couple of "Newly Weds"
- Some friends at Ft. Hall, Idaho
- An entry in the competition, "Traditional Dancer"
- Burlington Northern Santa Fe Engine #2529, Bay City,Tx.
- La Bahia Mission - Goliad, Tejas
- Presido - Goliad, Tejas (About 5/10ths mile south of LaBahia, across the San Antonio River. Building in foreground was the birth place of General I.Zaragosa, who won the battle fought on May 5th in Mexico in the State of Puebla, to oust the French from Mexico.)
- Our Governor