Write down your answers and E-mail them to me. I will mark your test and send you your results and the correct answers for the ones you got wrong.
1. Do they have a 4th of July in England?
2. How many birthdays does the average man have?
3. Some months have 31 days, how many have 28?
4. A woman gives a beggar 50 cents. The woman is the beggar's sister but the beggar is not the woman's brother. How come?
5. Why can't a man living in the USA be buried in Canada?
6. How many outs are there in an inning in baseball?
7. Is it legal for a man in California to marry his widow's sister? And why?
8. Two men play five games of checkers. Each man wins the same number of games. There are no ties. Explain this?
9. Divide 30 by 1/2 and add 10. What is the answer?
10. A man builds a house rectangular in shape. All sides have southern exposure. A big bear walks by, what colour is the bear? Why?
11. If there are 3 apples and you take away 2, how many do you have?
12. I have 2 US coins totaling 55 cents, one is not a nickel. What are the coins?
13. If you have only one match and you walked into a room where there was an oil burner, kerosene lamp, and a wood burning stove, which one would you light first?
14. How far can a dog run into the woods?
15. A doctor gives you 3 pills, telling you to take one every half hour. How long would the pills last?
16. A farmer has 17 sheep, all but 9 die. How many are left?
17. How many animals of each sex did Moses take on the ark?
18. A clerk in a butcher shop is 5 feet 10 inches tall. What does he weight?
19. How many 2 cent stamps are there in a dozen?
20. What was the president's name in 1950?
Number your answers 1-20 and return for marking.
Thanks to Magnum & Tower for sending me this!