THE FULL MOON CLUB, INTERNATIONAL
Internationally Available: all of a kind, one at a time (not to be misinterpreted)
The Full Moon Club is designated for silly people. Members meet at every full moon, and partake of various activities such as howling, being silly, and eating vast quantities of Haagen Dazs Midnight Cookies and Cream ice cream. At each meeting, a sentence of the month and a word of the month will be designated. The Club was founded on October 26, 1996, and has met on every full moon since. Go to moon
The Full Moon Club has unofficially fallen apart. This page will still remain in existance. Aside from that, our dispersed members returned, and today is a blue moon. Next month, there won't be a full moon, and March will have two as well. The last time this happened was in 1915, or so I've hard. So we will attempt to arrange a Blue Moon Howl. Perhaps we'll have to change the rules, we've gotten old and can no longer deal with pints of icecream at midnight. Meanwhile, come and visit another part of this webpage, and see a completely different view of Urska, or connect down in the links section, since this link does not always work, due to unknown reasons.
- A while ago, the present members decided on a club song, which was somehow omitted, when this page was updated. So here it is: Hungry like the wolf. Maybe sometime in the far future, a sound clip will be available of this.....The far future is coming closer. A copy of the song (complete with howls) has been located, and all that remains is to put it onto the computer. That just might take another year.
- 1. All members shall meet at each full moon
- 2. All members shall eat a pint of Midnight Cookies and Cream ice cream each. In adverse weather conditions(ie no moon), all members shall share a Ben&Jerry's Vermonster.
- 3. All members shall howl at the moon. If no moon is present, due to weather, all members shall lwoh
- 4. No member shall be serious or self-conscious. In the advent of such an occurence, disciplinary action will be taken.
- 5. If, due to unavoidable circumstances, a meeting on the actual date of the full moon is impossible, an honorary meeting may be held.
- 6. If. shockingly, Midnight Cookies and Cream ice cream is not availabe, a suitable replacement will be found, for instance Haagen Dazs Bailey's icecream. (We like the alcohol!)
- 7. Every new member shall add a word to the title of the club
- 8. All rules must be obeyed to the letter. There will be no exceptions.
- 9. Prospective members will undergo a trial period, during which they will be scrutinized for worthiness by already established members.
- 10. For a member to be fully fledged, he/she must add a new word to the title.
- 11. Members must sign a contract agreeing to abide by all the rules before receiving certificate of membership.
- 12. Conversation must be wacky and comprise of all members. No private conversations are allowed. We don't care who he is!
- 13. This one is absolutely mandatory: HAVE FUN!!!!!! (Serious people will be kicked out. And we're serious!)
- Member List:
- Word of the Month
- January- NARF
- February-EEEHHHHHHHHHHHHR! (any other suggestions on how to spell that?)
- January-I know we had one, but I can't remember what it was
After reading this silly page, you are probably wondering how this club started. It all dates back to a Parent's Weekend back in October, which coincidentally coincided with a full moon. The three founding members Susel, Michelle, and Urska, were parentless, and thus comiserating in the very empty cafeteria, while everyone else was enjoying good food. So they decided to go and eat a Vermonster at midnight with Susel's unit. In the six hour interlude, they talked in Susel's room, eagerly awaiting the Vermonster. However, at midnight, the unit was nowhere to be found, so they took matters in their own hands, and using their credit each bought a pint of Haagen-Dazs Midnight Cookies and Cream. Needless to say, this created a very big sugar high, which was only enhanced when Susel's unit came into the snack bar, just having finished eating a Vermonster. Thus The Full Moon Club was born, and it lives on to this day.
- Sentence of the Month:
- October: WHERE I GO, YOU WILL FOLLOW
- November: I TWISTED MY ANKLE WHILE LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO HOWL
- December:BANANAS ARE A GOOD THING!
- January: PHILADELPHIA IS THE CITY OF BROTHERLY LOVE, IN NEW YORK YOU GET MUGGED
- WE'RE LACKING A SENTENCE OF THE MONTH
- February:NO FAT, NO GOOD!
- DEATH BY ICECREAM
- VOODOO ICECREAM, ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK!
- March-I'M FISHING FOR THE MOUNDS, SO I DON'T HAVE TO EAT THE SLUSH
- IF WE WERE REALLY REGRESSING, WE'D EAT THIS WITH OUR HANDS. "this" being the icecream.
- April-YOU MIGHT AS WELL JUST SCOOP OUT YOUR BRAIN AND FRY IT
- May-ACCORDING TO MY COMPUTER, I NO LONGER EXIST
- September-(Someone help me, I've forgotten what it was!)
- October-BLEAHH! IS NOT A COUNTRY
- I AM WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE
- December-NOSTRIL YOUR STRIPED NEIGHBOUR WHILE WASSAILING!
- January-See Word of the Month-same problem
For those of you wondering, if any, we did have a January meeting. And we are set to have a February meeting as well. I take that back. It was a February meeting, and the March meeting is next week. Suprisingly, several members turned up, those being: Milk, Bread, Eggs, and Bacon. We even had a visit from our ex-member Maja. Since it a month has passed since the meeting, I no longer remember what we did. Well, it's not that hard to remember. We ate some rather soft Cookies and Cream icecream, and laughed a lot, and end with a lwoh, since the moon most definately was not visible. I have slowly given up on ever eating Midnight Cookies and Cream icecream. Does anyone even know if they still make it? In any case, check back in a weeks time, to find the latest update, and hopefully, one of the other members will jog my memory as to what the sentence and word of the month were.