SUNRISE Information Services (SUNRISE) is an Australian-owned and operated private research centre established to provide the global community with a range of stable, interesting and easy-to-read educational and research information and software tools for managing information more effectively.
It is the aim of SUNRISE when developing commercial information and software:
- to provide the global community with simple, useful and effective information and software tools;
- to apply well-established principles of accelerated learning to the information and software tools; and
- to provide an incentive for individuals or groups anywhere in the world the opportunity to enhance the quality of the information and software tools we provide.
and for non-profit information:
- to further the interests of science for humanity and to help those who may be educationally-disadvantaged in some way
Thus the products we develop are intended to interest anyone requiring a more simplified, balanced and well-presented approach to managing all your information needs in the 21st century and beyond.
The purpose of this web site is to uncover the bigger "more stable" patterns in our knowledge and experience by taking a very broad look at various scientific, political and social issues. In this way we can see which issues are relevant and how they are interrelated and so eventually see the bigger patterns (often containing solutions to the problems). And through these patterns we can begin to break the biggest secrets, explain the most difficult scientific concepts, and show what is likely to be coming in terms of new and emerging technologies.
By making people aware of the broader concepts of life and the universe through psychology (L- and R-brain theory), electromagnetism and ways of explaining mysteries of science in a new way (eg. gravity, size of the Universe, God, religion etc), and solving world problems, we can give people an insight into the purpose and meaning of life and what we should be doing of greater relevance.
No problem is too big or complex.
We try to fill in the broader, big picture gaps in current education for the masses. Make people aware of the bigger picture. It is more than just looking for a job and earning money. Understand how your job and yourself fit into the bigger picture.
Do you know if what you are doing is really helping society? What ideas can you come up with that's worth exploring which the authorities may not want to see become a reality?
And show this knowledge is not a privilege or something you must pay for. It should be free.
Our affiliate membership program
Since our research products are currently being finalised, the following information refers exclusively to SUNRISE Contacts 2008:
How it works
When your client successfully purchases SUNRISE Contacts 2008 through PayPal, he/she will receive from PayPal an electronic receipt. To receive a commission for this product:
- Ask you client to forward you a copy of the receipt. Alternatively work with the client to make the sale so you can receive a copy of the receipt.
- Send us a copy of the receipt together with your name and affiliate membership number.
- At the end of each month, a commission will be calculated based on the number of products you have successfully sold to your clients. A report can also be generated and sent to you if you require it.
What do I get?
Here is the commission you can expect to receive from SUNRISE:
2-10 (in first month), 1-10 (every month thereafter): 20 per cent on the total selling price volume sold.
11-50: 25 per cent on the total selling price volume sold.
51 and over: 35 per cent on the total selling price volume sold.
We will take care of customer support and shipping. All you have to do is find clients willing to purchase the product using any kind of creative marketing ideas you can devise.
How to join
To join the affiliate membership program, please send us:
- Your name
- Company name (optional if you want us to pay commissions to your company).
- Email address.
- Mailing address (optional in case you want us to send you cheques etc).
- Telephone (optional).
- Details on how we can pay you (eg. bank account details, your PayPal account etc).
You can do this by email, or send us a letter. On receiving your details, you will receive an affiliate membership number.
NOTE: Any costs involved for SUNRISE to deliver your monthly commission to your preferred account will be deducted from your commission, so choose wisely.
How to end your membership
You can end your affiliate membership at any time simply by letting us know by email with the subject "Please close my affiliate membership" and include your name and membership number in the message.
It is as simple as that!
PO Box 1468, Woden, Canberra ACT 2606, AUSTRALIA
(208) 474 6360 (US residents), or
0011 1 (208) 474 6360 (International)
350 Education and Special Education
FileMaker Pro Developer
65 154 004 213