- Business solutions in the Nashville and Middle Tennessee area -
GPI Consulting develops business solutions through database design and network development using Microsoft products.
Email us at email@example.com
At GPI, our goal is to help you meet your business needs in an efficient and straightforward manner. Our services are designed to provide you with a cost-effective, easy to operate computer solution that will last you well into the future.
What Most Firms Offer You
Most software consulting firms take a highly technical approach to application development, often using many different programming languages and system platforms. Though this approach often produces effective applications, there are some major drawbacks:
- Difficulty understanding exactly what it is that you are getting, and determining the potential for its integration with current and future technology and/or the possibility of future upgrades.
- Dependence on outside firms for support and upgrades due to highly complicated applications or specialized programming languages.
- Completely new training for current personnel in new applications that are unrelated to current system.
- Newly designed program, which is a totally new system, cannot incorporate all the advantages of your current information system.
The GPI Approach
We believe that it is essential to provide our clients with a business application that will not only meet their business information needs, but will also provide them with the power to control their information management future. To this end, all applications we design for you will be based on mainstream Microsoft products that you can find in any store or catalog. No specialized programs, or hard to understand interfaces, just simple, powerful solutions using familiar products. And throughout the entire process, we will explain to you exactly what we are designing, the capabilities of the applications, and the prospects for future use and development.
- Microsoft products, such as Windows 95, Access, or Visual FoxPro, are powerful programs that if properly developed can be the basis for powerful business information systems. And, even in sophisticated applications, they remain just as easy to use and customize well into the future.
- Many of us already have some background in Microsoft products, and it is relatively easy and inexpensive to find training in Microsoft applications. In addition, all of these products are backed by Microsoft technical support.
- Our applications will always be compatible with your current information system. There is no point to "overhauling" a good system, when we can give you an effective "plug-in" to meet your needs.
- You will control your own "information management future." Your own personnel can master the system, customize the system, and change it well into the future, because of the power and ease of use of Microsoft systems.
At GPI, the key to our consulting process is an ongoing dialogue between the business personnel and our consultants.
First and foremost, we want to listen to you. We realize that the only expert on your business and your needs is you. We want to do our best to understand your operations. Second, we want to let you know what we can do for you. Together, we can formulate some common goals and priorities, and best determine how we can reach these goals.
In our free initial consultation, we:
- Come to your office to meet with you and discuss your needs
- Look at your current system--spreadsheets, an existing database, or just lots of paperwork
- Develop and discuss a plan to meet your needs
When we are confident we have developed the plan that is right for you, we send you a written proposal which:
- Describes every aspect of the project
- Explains how it will be completed
- Sets deadlines for different steps along the way
- Indicates what you will be charged for each piece of the puzzle
- Includes screenshots showing you what it will all look like on screen when it is finished
This entire phase of analysis takes only a few days, and is absolutely free.
The Consulting Process:
- Throughout application development, we will send progress reports to keep you informed of the status of the project.
- We will continue to arrange meetings with your business personnel who will use the system in order to ensure that we best understand their needs, and that they understand what they are getting.
- **TWO WEEK IMPLEMENTATION - We are committed not only to providing a product for you, but making sure that it is exactly what you wanted. Over a two-week period we will give you technical support, and further customize the application to make sure that it is exactly what you want.
A Partial list of Business Solutions we provide
- School & Personal Records
- Inventory Management
- Catalogs/Ordering Systems
- Medical Information Databases
- Automated Forms & Data Entry
Voice Mail :
(615) - 343 - 0875
617 Clarkdun Ct.
This page hosted by Get your own Free Home Page