This site is best viewed using Netscape Version 2.0 or later
- THE NIGHT is when the city comes alive with vibrant, pulsing energy
- I would love to fly to Athens and then cruise the Greek Isles
- I have developed a tremendous urge to cruise the Nile and ride a camel around the Great Pyramid
- New Orleans is my favorite city in the world. I return there whenever I can.
- "Dr. Strangelove", "Raiders of the Lost Ark" , "Star Wars", "Forest Gump", "The Godfather Trilogy", "Kate and Leopold"
- The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy by Douglas Adams.
- "You can't spend your whole life planning for what will make you happy tomorrow. You have to go for what makes you happy today or you'll never do it." - from "Short Time".
- "Life is like riding a bicycle. When it's hard and slow you're going uphill. When it's fast and easy you're going downhill. When you don't move...you fall off." - Unknown
- "Follow your heart. It's the one organ that will surely let you down some day, so don't waste it while your living." - from "The Road To Wellville".
- Wine (all varieties); Champagne (w/caviar of course); Vodka (Stolichnaya Gold)
cross-country skiing with friends
snorkeling through the kelp beds
reading the New York Times - Sunday Edition
going to a matinee on Broadway
sitting by the fireplace with a bottle of wine and my beloved
Click here for more...
Facts, Figures, and Vital Statistics about "Yours Truly".
A memorial to my dear departed Terry. My Beloved Companion and Cherished Love.
A photo and a wonderful free verse poem entitled STORM written by my 20 year old son Jesse.
A photo of my beautiful 25 year old daughter Judy.
|C-Net Search Engines||Style Guide for Online Hypertext|
|Discover New Music||The HTML Reference Library|
Return to Heartland Top of Page