Brief History of 2355
2355 RCACC was born on October 18, 1949 and to be the first Army Cadet corp in Newfoundland. The first training program conistes of foot drill, rifle drill, general instruction cadet work and company programming for all officers and warrent officers. In 1952, the 56th Field Engineers Squadron became the corps affiliated unit. In 1975, females were allowed to join Army Cadets.
Joining Army Cadets About our affilated unit Summer Camp Pictures Links
Any coments e-mail email@example.com
This site is best viewed with Netscape or Microsoft Exploer at 800x600