10. You wake up at 3 a.m. to go to the bathroom and stop to check your email on the way back to bed.
9. You get a tattoo that reads... "This profile best viewed with Netscape Navigator 3.0 or higher."
8. You name your children Eudora, Mozilla, and Dotcom.
7. You turn off your modem and get this awful, empty feelingy, like you just pulled the plug on a loved one.
6. You spend half of your plane trip with your laptop in your lap and your child in the overhead compartment.
5. You decide to stay in college for an additional year or two just for the free internet access.
4. You laugh at people with 2400-baud modems.
3. You start using smileys in your snail mail.
2. You don't think that any of these are funny.
1. Your hard drive crashes. You haven't logged on for two hours. You start to twitch. You pick up the phone and manually dial your ISP's access number, you try to hum to communicate with the modem and SUCEED!