WHAT THIS PAGE IS
This is a collection of funny, interesting, and just plain stupid things to send your friends(or enemies) via e-mail. Just highlight whatever you want to send somebody and "copy and paste" it into your e-mail.
If any of you have any items such as these, please send them! E-mail them to the address at the bottom of the page. If you do, I'll include your name in the "Thanks" section. I know that's not exactly a cash prize, but Hey! It's something.
1. How To Be Annoying In Your Spare Time
2. Lincoln vs. Kennedy
3. The Night Before Finals
4. A Tale of Two Sophomores
5. Man, I'm Glad I'm a Man, Man
6. 50 Ways to Confuse. . .People in The Computer Lab
7. Neil Armstrong and Mr. Gorsky
8. If Microsoft Built Cars
9. The Programmer and the Engineer
10. Questions of Life
11. 101 Things To Do With AOL Demo Disks
12. A Number Game
13. The Spelling Checker
14. Interesting Thoughts
16. 45 Cool Things to Do in a College Dorm Shower Stall
17. The Psychology Experiment
18. What The College Viewbooks Don't Tell You. . .
19. The Parrot
20. The Gorilla
21. Bill Clinton's Pig
22. The Priest's Ass
23. Top Ten Things To Do In A Traffic Jam
24. A Woman's Fifty Rules For Men
25. Men's 43 or so Rules For Women
26. Words To Live By
27. All-Over Tan
28. Ebonics 2 or Miranda Rights Revisited
OTHER THINGS I HOPE YOU'LL LOOK AT
Thanks to People Who've Sent Me Stuff
Please Send Me More Stuff!
Please Fill Out A Really Stupid Survey!
A Few Very Special Links
An Optical Illusion
How to Get a Web Page
Thanks to my friends at VA Tech(Christie and Jeanine) and VA Western(Ron and Mike) and to Yoyo for these and others that I haven't put on this page yet.
PLEASE SEND ME STUFF
HEY!!! THE EMAIL ADDRESS THAT HAS BEEN HERE WAS WRONG! SORRY IF ANYONE TRIED IT. FOR A LONG TIME NO ONE CAME TO THIS PAGE SO I QUIT UPDATING IT. TODAY I NOTICED THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN HERE, SO HERE IS MY CORRECT ADDRESS. SO!!! If anyone has any more of these, please send them to me at
I'll put them up on the page when I can. Thanks.
1) Every "neat thing" on this page, items 1 through n, where n = the number of "neat things" is believed to be in the public domain, as it was e-mailed to me after being e-mailed to likely hundreds of other people. If you own a copyright to someting on this page and want it removed, then prove it, and I'll remove it.
2) I'm a big fan of correct grammar, but I do not make it a point to fix all of the grammatical/spelling errors in each of the "neat things" above. For the most part, the items appear exactly as they were sent to me.
Back to Top