Online analytical processing (OLAP)
is an increasingly popular technology that can dramatically improve business
analysis. OleDBPro provides two wraps, CODateset and
Before you experiment this example, you
are recommended to read through the sub-section OLE DB for OLAP of Platform SDK
in MSDN, and enable SQL Server OLAP Services, and install its OLAP OLEDB
After experimenting this
example, you are expected to answer the following questions.
How to connect to OLAP data source.
- How to open an OLAP flattened rowset using CFRowset<T>.
- How to open an OLAP TDataset object using CODataset.
- How to open an axis rowset.
- How to open a range of cells.
- How to navigate cells using either cell ordinals or an array of tuple
- How to open various schema rowsets of an OLAP TDataset.
the list of examples