This is the first example to demonstrate use of
OLEDB. It is very basic, but this example shows you how to use the most common
functions of OLEDB.
Here is the list
of answers to various questions:
- How to retrieve various properties from a data source.
- How to use a CBulkRecord<COTable<CRBase>,
object to open a rowset using a SQL select statement.
- How to determine and set a data type, maximum length for a field.
- How to get the actual length and status for a field.
- How to retrieve data and display them.
- How to navigate through a rowset.
examples will be explored by you in the future. Take your time and enjoy
the list of examples