[8 Mar 2005]
An interview with the author...
What did you do when you last went out?
-I celebrated my 21st birthday!
Who was the last person to text message you?
- my sister
What do u want to receive on your birthday?
-A car [this will not happen though] I got a new phone!!
Reach your hand out to the right. What do you touch?
- A computer mouse
What do you plan to do for the next holiday?
- I have already been overseas so I am going to travel interstate for the next 3 years
What's the wallpaper on your phone?
A picture of a funny quote (if that makes any sense)
Is there anyone you're thinking of now?
- Rick James (harharhar)
What was the last thing you touched before the computer?
- my head
What can you hear besides the computer?
- "Someday Someday" by Thirsty Merc
Name 5 people you saw yesterday besides the people who live with you.
- Michelle, Susanna, Bennet, May, Josh and many many other people
When was the last time you opened your school textbooks?
Do you agree to the saying "Forgive is to forget"?
- I believe in "Forgiven not forgotten"
When, where was the last time tears started to roll?
- when I watched this documentary about Old people dying alone in their room in a nursing home.
What makes you happy?
- hearing genuine laughing
What are your favourite books?
- i don't have a favourite book: but I guess I enjoyed reading "Tomorrow when the war began" or "To Kill a Mockingbird"
What would you like to have right at this very second that seems totally impossible?
- a car
Who will you turn to if you have a huge problem that not all your friends know about?
- Jasmin, Kim, Michelle: these gals really help me out!
What is you favourite song at this moment?
- Someday Someday by Thirsty Merc
- Bubble Pop Electric by Gwen Stefani
What was the last song that kept ringing on your mind last night before you slept?
- A song remix from the Kill Bill 1 soundtrack: the whistling one; and the other song from the 5,6,7,8's
What do you like about yourself?
- I have a weird first name and even weirder last name and when said together sounds awesome! hahahah
What do you do when you can't sleep?
- i turn on the light, sit up in my bed and write down random things on a piece of paper till i've gotten it all out of my head
What do you fear?
- dying in a large dark blue seemingly bottomless ocean or lake
Do you remember your dreams?
- most dreams - very strange dreams and YOU BET YOUR ASS I tell the people who were in my dream what my dream was about
Have you ever been in accidents?
Shorts or jeans?
Candy or chocolate?
- Chocolate during Winter, Candy during Summer
Bones or Fats?
- this is a moronic question
Do you look in the mirror?
How many times?
- whenever times i need to look in the mirror
What do you worry about?
- my future and everybody and hope and pray that they get to fulfil their goals like myself: i spend ages praying after communion in church just for that.
Do you cry from nightmares?
- i used to; they were really vivid nightmares which i shouldn't have had.
Are you missing someone?
- i miss alot of people
Do you believe in supernatural things?
Do you believe that there is magic?
- sure why not
What do you hate?
- i need to understand things first before i can give an opinion on it.
WHO Makes u smile?
- my friends, family
Pays your Cell phone bills?
Donít u like about this life?
- i would have liked to be taller
Is it that makes u smile?
- someone who smiles at me
- many things bother me
Colour signifies your personality?
maybe blue or pink signifies my personality right now
Do you like in your house?
- I like these fake trees we have in our house - there are animals hanging in them and they make noise.
Is your birthday?
- 8th March
Did you last see your uni?
Will you get serious with your life?
- i'm always serious
Did you do your last prank?
- 2 weeks ago in the Philippines: i told people that I owned two pet Koalas and said that Kangaroo tastes like Pork... I have no idea what Kangaroo tastes like.
Do you live?
- I live in a house in the suburbs
Do you hang-out the most?
- city, home, suburbs
Were you born?
- Manila, Philippines
Do you plan to have your end of year?
- at a cool party in an OzumGroup family's home, drinking tequila's (this should become a tradition) and screaming our heads off at the onset of the new year. that was super cool and i remembered all of it.
Would u define love?
- a glorious thing and can be expressed in many ways
Do u want ur burial to be?
- one celebrating life
Freaky can you get?
- pretty freaky
Often do you listen to music?
- i listen to music all the time
Do you live your life?
- normal and law abiding.
Maybe I should: - stop this quiz
I love: my family n friends
Life: is a wonderful thing
- what my destiny has planned and how i can 'tweak' it according my specifications
I don't understand:
- how people make biased and baseless opinions on things they don't understand or haven't done before
In darkness, I:
- reflect on the day and go to sleep
Why do I:
- close my eyes when I sneeze?
Are there such things as:
- pots of gold at the bottom of a rainbow?
- i get a car
People say I:
- I like public speaking
- maybe "My Boo" by Usher and Alicia Keys
You make me:
Somewhere, someone is:
- thinking about you
Is it true that:
- You have a 40 lb. bag of rice in your pantry?
I will always:
- be an inquisitive person (but a nice polite one)
- an indefinite period of time
this concludes our interview...