Michael P. Sucena
25 Kearny Avenue
Edison, New Jersey 08817
Logical, hardworking, dedicated Computer Programmer seeking to obtain a career in the field of computer science, such as Computer Programming, Web Development/Internet Programming, or Software Engineering.
09/96 - 05/00 University of Hartford West Hartford, CT
Programming Languages: C++ object-oriented analysis, design, and development, VC++, HTML, Java, Assembly Language, CGI-Common Gateway Interface using C++, Common List, Scheme, Sybase, SQL Server, DHTML, ASP, XML, Microsoft .NET Methodology, ASP.NET, C#
- Bachelor of Science, Major: Computer Science
- Concentrations in Computer Science and Math
- GPA 3.10/4.0
Operating Systems: Windows 95/98/NT/XP/Media Center Edition(MCE), UNIX (Sun - Solaris)
Development Tools: Microsoft Office Suite, Borland, Emacs, Pico, VI, Visual Slick C, Visual Studio .NET
12/02 - Present Brunswick Bowling & Billiards Edison, NJ
Counter Control Clerk
11/03 - 08/04 Accenture Technology Solutions Florham Park, NJ
- Performing cash, check, and credit card transactions on an AS/400 cash
- Responding to customer requests and answering their questions concerning
the use of business equipment.
- Totalling business revenue for the day and preparing a bank deposit bag
containing that revenue.
- Securing the building at the end of the day and arming the alarm system.
08/00 - 06/02 HAI Systems, Inc Jersey City, NJ
- Researched and worked with development enviroments J2EE and J2ME.
Provided instruction on the use of these environments.
- Developed Dynamic HTML (DHTML) web pages for use with Windows Media
Center Edition Operating System. Also used ASP and Extensible HTML
(XML) in developing these pages for Windows MCE OS.
- Compiled and corrected non-functional demostrations in Visual
Studio .NET environment using ASP.NET and C# .NET programming
languages. These demonstrations also made use of MicrosoftM
MapPoint.NET web service.
C++ Server-Side Programmer
09/99 - 05/00 University of Hartford, ITS West Hartford, CT
- Designed and created completely new systems for Money Market Trading and
Inventory, Journal Entry Front End systems, and other various systems
dealing with the brokerage industry and the stock market.
- Expanded existing systems by adding more functionality or enhancing
existing functionality by making the programs execute more efficiently.
- Supported existing systems by correcting defects discovered during
- Implemented these programs from written system specifications and
- Integrated these programs with relational and rational databases.
- Most of these programs were written for use with Canadian brokerage
firms including Royal Bank of Canada and Scotia Canada.
Summer/Winter 98/99 Cycle Chem., Inc. Elizabeth, NJ
- Assisted users in the operation of computers and related programs and
- Assisted with printing and printer management.
- Answered user's questions.
Can be furnished upon request.
- Assisted in converting them from a non-Y2K compliant AS/400 System to a
new Windows 98 based system by testing, providing ideas, and analyzing
- Contacted clients, logged samples into the lab.
- Performed data entry, filing, and faxing.