My campaing started more or less five years ago, when all of my friends decided I had to start Gmastering.
On this page you can see all of the characters that have been part of my campaign, divided in two groups: the Company of the Shattered Crown and the Company of the Ravenloft Weekenders, the "old" party.
...or you may want to have a look at the Forgotten Realms Ring:
At the moment, the party is composed by:
The newly-arrived wild mage! He is looking deeper into magic, always experimenting... Who can say what will be the results of his next wild surge?
- "Lord" Altalion Firegaze, House Raerdrimne
- Altalion is a Gold Elf War Wizard from Hap aged 127, and an internal student at the Academy of Sword and Magic of Evereska. It is said that his master is the famous Lord Kylien Nymesin. Even if he has grown up in Hap, when his parents left for Evermeet they confessed him that he had noble origins, that they were only step-parents, and gave him the symbol of his House. He is now looking for his real mother, after having recovered his father's corpse and the Moonblade he rightly inherited, and in this search he is helped by the whole party. His friend call him mockingly "Lord". He has a wife, Rhys, who is part of the Swords and Ribbons Adventuring Party and a baby. Now, after having found the moonstone of his blade, he's struggling to find the real identity of his mother. Altalion is the only former member of the Ravenloft Weekenders.
- Ashley Stargazer
- Ashley is an Half-elven Hearthwarder (a Specialty Priest of Sune), aged 23 (all spent in grace and beauty!), from Tantras. He became a priest of Sune when a young priestess "enlightened" him, when he was more or less 16. Nowadays he is the second priest in rule of the major temple to Sune in Suzail. Well, Ash is not a Romantic lover, not at all. He travels not for adventuring's sake, but because in Waterdeep there were too few girls left for him, or maybe too many gelous boyfriends... (or too many Hearthwarders?- GMnote). At the moment, he's trying to convert poor Trylice, in a quite subtle way... In his spare time he flirts with Hamada and tames his pegasus, Khaloss.
- Lady Hamada Mendez, Countess of Monteshi
- She was born 20 year ago, from a tethirian noble family. Promised to a young and romantic noble, they married when the Time of Trouble had just started, and he died in the last battle, in Tantras. She doesn't want to love anyone anymore, and she prefers having lots of lovers, all sharing the same fact: they are part of an order. In the middle of the night, after making love, she waits until they fall asleep, and then she rob them of a button, as a souvenir. She owns a necklace of buttons, and wishes to expand it!
- Hidalgo Phainos, Baron of Elspar
- He is a noble chevalier from Cormyr. A commander of the Purple Dragons, he left the army for chasing Hauté, the murderer of his brother. When they met, he found that his enemy had become a vampire, and finally killed him. Someone says that Hidalgo loves his mare more than women, but his cousin Lysse is ready to prove that this is false!
- Trylice Starblazer
- A noble moon elf maiden aged 120, Trylice is a priestess of Hanaly Celanil, the elven goddess of romantic love and beauty. She was grown up in the temple of Evereska, and now runs a small shrine in the Royal Gardens of Suzail. She really believes that love wins over all, that all stories have an happy end and she desperately tries to convince his cousin Ashley of this all, even after having been raped by Ares. She loves animals, and she's especially fond of her faerie fox, Baby, and of her unicorn, Tahl'shasa.
- Son of an Aasimar and a drow priestess of Elistree, he left his home in the beastlands to have a walk on the Prime Material with an avariel friend. He never came back, as he left his friend, too, and joined up the Company of the shattered Crown, where he fell in love (at first, charmed) for Trylice.
There are also some ex-members of the new party: the army, work and university sometimes are difficult to cross with role-playing:
- Tigran, an half-elf, grew up in Silverymoon. His parents were rich merchants and wanted him to study at the Academy. He didn't want to become a mage, but then he dedicated himself to Alteration. When his teacher disappeared, he left the Academy in search of him, only to find himself prisoner of the Tuigan army. Freed form his vows to Hubadai Kahan, he joined the party in Kushk.
- Ares was an invoker and specialized his research in electricity. He had a strong attraction for Trylice, until he raped her (he was under the influence of a charm spell). He died under the tentacles of a roper, after having fired his last lightning bolt on himself.
- Rhett Sunchaser
- Rhett is Ashley's elder brother and a promising "merchant", aged 34. He wanders the Realms in search for objects of art and/or value, to sell and buy in other places. Someone says he even deals with stolen things, but he has always rejected the accuse. His main activity is linked to the commerce of exotic wines. That's why he will soon haed towards Tethir...
- Scarlett is a red-haired, green-eyed half-elven beauty, and a thief. She is an orphan and she was grown up by some gentle priestess of Lathander. Then, she decided to leave the temple, to their dismay, and to have alook at the word, in search of adventure. The greates adventure of all was waiting for her, when she was found by Rhett while she was searching his saddle-bags...
Company of the
The Company of the Ravenloft Weekenders was an adventuring company which was founded in 1368 by a group of friends who had been adventuring together for some months.
Actually, they were compelled to choosing a name for the Company at the doors of the City of Splendors, Waterdeep, when a city officier asked them the fatal question "Who are you all?". As they had recently come back from Ravenloft, from whose mists they had been captured near Shadowdale and where they had spent a mere weekend, they decided to be the "Ravenloft Weekenders"!
Here you can see:
the Company's last members;
the Company's ex-members;
the Company's honorary members
people who interacted with the party.
Goldeneyes "the Goddess" of Essembra
Goldie is a gold elven priestess of Hanali Celanil. She looks really good, she is tall and very proud of her 34c-breast and usually wears a teeny-weeny bikini chain mail. She left the Ravenloft Weekenders after becoming pregnant. She has been the previous lover of shaylann, so it's rumored that he is the father of the baby! Actually, she asked her goddess the favor of having a baby without the duty of being married, and Hanali listened to her prayers. Now she lives in Evereska, at the temple of Hanali, and she is writing her first book, "Sex and Daemons", a review of some tomes she found in the ruins of Bardkeep, in Silverymoon. She is 103 years old, blonde and amber-eyed, and has a personal view of the cult of love!
The last members:
- Shaylann Silverymoon
- The charismatic leader of the party, Shaylann is a Moon Elf pathfinder ranger from Hap and he is 124 years old. He is known in the Realms for being the smallest elf ever seen: only 158cms!! He is strong and loyal, and has sweared to kill one hundred drows to take vengeance of his cousin, who has been butchered by them two years ago. At the moment, he has killed 8 of them, plus a Drider. He haDa wood elf girlfriend called Savala... but elves are not always faithful, infact he's now engaged with Sharyll, and they plan to marry as soon as possible (remember that she's human!). He has recently retired and has gone back to Hap, where he has sworn to protect the whole area around Haptooth Hill, right through the Valley of Lost Voices, to Essembra and Dracandros' Tower. Shaylann will live forever in our hearts, even if he isn't an adventurer any more!
- We don't think you could ever meet a man with more children, wives and would-be wives: Amon is a human Militant wizard and playboy from Phlan, aged 21 (he gained three years magically, to save Altalion's life) , tall and broad shouldered. At the moment he has a wife (pregnant), a fiancee (his step-sister), 3 girlfriends and three children, Amos, Vera and a third one, newly born. Will he stay married for long ? Moreover, he is a follower of Tempus' way of life. Nonetheless, when he came out of Firestorm Peak and managed to have his father resurrected, he decided to retire for a while, to take care of him and of his pregnant wife, and to become a merchant in Arabel.
- Aylethis "Ayla" Bluestar
- Ayla is a moon elf female bladesinger from Evereska, aged 122. She has escaped from her family, who wanted her to marry a nobleman of Evereska, and she studies at the School of Sword and Magic. Her official master is Lord Kylien Nymesin, and she has recently become an Harper. She retired after meeting again with her ex-lover: they saw each other, realized they were still enamoured and he offered her to follow him and become part of the Royal guard of Evermeet. It's not difficult to say that she accepted immediately!
- Lieutenant Sean Erendyl
- Sean is a Waterdavian noble adventurer, actually a swashbuckler, aged 16 1/2. He left his house in Waterdeep, where he lived with his famous brother, Sir Lance Erendyl, to become even more famous than him. He has a girlfriend, Melisande, a priestess of Llyra, who is part of the Swords and Ribbons and his expecting a baby (his or Lance's : who knows ?). He recently became Lieutenant of the Waterdeep Watch. When he came out of Fierestorm Peak, he received a letter from Melisande, informing him that she was going to have the baby in a month or less. He immediately asked Altalion to teleport him to Waterdeep, where he now attends his girlfriend.
- Sharyl Moonshine
- Sharyl is the official leader of the Ravenloft Weekenders. She is a human priestess of Torm, aged 17, with blonde hair and blue eyes, tall and slender. She dresses an Armor of Faith and takes care of the morality of the whole party. In doing this, she is helped by her sentient two-handed sword, Myrtle, which has previously been a counsellor sword. Sharyl comes from Arabel and still wears her purple scarf (that means that she's not engaged yet!). It is rumored that she has a Zhentarim fan... and a strong ( !) friendship with Shaylann... Infact, she is going to marry Shaylann and to go and live with him in Hap, if her duties will permit it.
- Skaar Blackblade
- No one is more silent and secretive than Skaar. This wood elf fighter, aged 101, was compelled to join the Ravenloft Weekenders by Savala's father (Savala is Shaylann's girlfriend), who wanted him to control his would-be son-in-law. Skaar managed to break 4 longswords in 5 days! He enjoyed being a Ravenloft Weekender, and he had a relation with Laura, a she-fighter from the Swords and Ribbons party. Their motto was "sex and violence" ! We've lost him recently, when he entered a forest while running after a dryad. Will we see him again?
There is also an ex-member:
And some honorary members:
- Chi'ya I-sa-onserei "Cloudchildren"
- Chi'ya was a member of the former party, together with Shaylann, Altalion, Gilthanas and Balor. She is a moon elven archer, aged 116, and retired from the party after a discussion with the their patron Tauster, an old mage of Milborne. She is a bit masculine, short-tempered and rebellious, and she has been the first physical love of Amon. This is why she is currently travelling with her newly-born baby. She promised not to touch a bow until the baby was born, and now she's on the run again!
- Balor is a Hill dwarf, ritual priest of Berronar Truesilver. 120cms tall per 80 kilos!!!
He is 61 years old, good and wise, but loses all his patience when he sees Harpers! He retired from the party after the discussion with Tauster, and is now helping to rebuild his village, on Haptooth hill, after it had been raided by Drows.
- Gilthanas Goldenmoon
- The cousin of Shaylann, he died at the early age of 107, when his beauty was at the top (comeliness 17) butchered by drows in the depths of Dracandros' Tower. He was an unlucky moon elf playboy, and a would-be bard. Many young girls cried for days and days after his death!
- Rhianna Elonderiel
- Rhianna was the last girlfriend of Gilthanas. she was a moon elf gipsy bard, and died at the age of 98, only a few months after Gilthanas death, her intellect and her vital sources devoured by an alien plant.
People who interacted with the party:
- Cynnach Siadreth
- A lone moon elf with an history of sadness, killings and roses... but father of a smart-looking baby, Simon, and married with Sylvia.
- A human assassin who is said to work with Cynnach. Doesn't like to speak too much, anyway. After escaping from Waterdeep, everyone lost his traces...
- Vaslakitris Realsir
- A human paladin of Torm who retired to learn how to read and write correctly, and to beg pardon for not being too obedient to his superior, Sharyll. He is now serving in Arabel, under the High Paladin Horizon Ker.
- Eikinskjaldi (I hope I spelled it correctly...)
- A dwarven warrior/priest of Clangeddin, with a lot of serious things to do in his life, too much serious things for the Ravenloft Weekenders! They left him and currently keep no good relations...