GAME TYPE: Role Playing
SIZE: 355 Megs
% COMPLETED: 40%
With it's epic story line, multiple paths, and intriquing characters, Devil's Tower (working title) will be the RPG to beat. Graphic-wise it may not be able to compete with commercial games, but playability-wise it will. I am basically trying to bring a console-style RPG to the PC. So far I am happy with what I have achieved, but the game is still a LONG way from completion. I am sure that it will be finished one day, but when that day will be I am unsure.
There are dozens of new and innovative ideas I am working into the game that, to my knowledge, has not been done in a RPG before. Come here often for more info on what these new features are.
- 3D Rendered Backgrounds -
- 3D Rendered Objects -
- 3D Rendered Cut-Scene Animations -
- Hand Drawn Characters -
- 100% Original Art and Animation -
- HUGE Gaming World -
- Dozens of Towns, Villages, Caves, and Dungeons -
- Full Scrolling Environment -
- Hundreds of Interactive Characters and Monsters -
- 25 Different Weapons and 4 Weapon Classes -
- 25 Different Pieces of Armor -
- Over 40 Usable Items -
- Real-time and Turn-based Combat -
- Non-linear Gameplay -
- MUCH MUCH MORE!!! -
Click on the thumbnail image for a full page picture. Please note that these pics are from an unfinished version of the game and are subject to change. Also note some are concept scenes.