Fun Places to have Sunday Brunch
Sunday Brunch is one of my favorite New York traditions. It is a time when people can relax, forget about their troubles, and enjoy a good meal. Keep in mind that the popular places can have long waits. It is a good idea to arrive between 10AM-11AM. These are some of my favorites out of the hundreds of places out there. Many restaurants have menus online either at their own webpage or at menupages.com.
Upper West Side
Upper East Side
- Tartine (253 W. 11th St/W. 4th St)
- French Roast 458 Sixth Ave/11th St)
- Friend of a Farmer (77 Irving/18th-19th)
- Friend of a Farmer (1 Buckram Rd, Locust Valley)
- Giraffe Room, Inn at Great Neck (30 Cutter Mill Rd, Great Neck)
- Millie's Place (2014 Northern Blvd, Americana Manhasset Shopping Plaza)
This page was last updated 11/06/05.