Flat Out Is Dead... But We're Going Out With A Bang
The Christmas Party
We're having a big farewell Christmas Party on the 11th of December 1999 from 8pm. It's going to be at the People's Resource Center in Luke's Lane (off Manners St, between Time Out and Ikon). There'll be free food and drink, great music, games, cool people, and a lot of fun. This is the last Flat Out event ever, so we hope we'll see a lot of you there...
Other Groups And Resources For Queer Youth In Wellington
- Bloom - A support group for young queer and questioning women (phone Lesbian Line on 499 5567)
- Icebreakers - A support group for young queer and questioning men (phone the Gay Switchboard on 473 7878)
- School's Out - A group for queer and questioning students in secondary school, based at Wellington High School (phone Wellington High on 385 8911)
- UniQ - The Victoria University queer group (PO Box 600, Wellington)
- Overt - A queer activist group
- www.nz.com/NZ/Queer/ - Queer Resources Aotearoa New Zealand
Flat Out was a social group for queer youth in Wellington, New Zealand, and existed from the end of 1996 to the end of 1999.
Last Updated 30 November 1999