This men's leather event no longer happens.
It ran from October 2001 - October 2002.
AGREEMENT AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
- I am freely and voluntarily choosing to attend and participate in this event and to view and/or participate in activities that I know are adult oriented and sexually explicit and that involve acts of domination, submission, bondage, discipline, sadism and masochism, and other explicit and extreme sexual fetishes and activities, including, but not limited to, spanking, paddling whipping, waxing, piercing, fire play, knife or edge or blood play, bondage, suspension, fisting and other oral, vaginal and anal penetration. I understand that these activities involve certain risks, including, but not limited to, the possible negligent or reckless conduct of other participants. Initials 1/5: ______.
Assumption of Risk
- I AM AWARE THAT THESE ACTIVITIES ARE CONSIDERED EXTREMELY HAZARDOUS ACTIVITIES. I AM VOLUNTARILY PARTICIPATING IN THESE ACTIVITIES WITH FULL KNOWLEDGE OF THE DANGERS INVOLVED, AND I ACCEPT AND I ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY AND ALL RISKS OF PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH. I VERIFY THIS STATEMENT BY PLACING MY INITIALS 2/5 HERE: ________.
- As consideration for being permitted by Wes and Tom to enter the event, and to view and participate in these activities, and to use the facilities and equipment being provided, I agree that neither I nor anyone through me or on my behalf will make any claim against or sue Wes and Tom or anyone affiliated with Wes and Tom, including, but not limited to, its officers, directors, members, agents, employees, volunteers, promoters, sponsors and contractors, and including, but not limited to, the owners, lessors or suppliers of the premises, and the owners, lessors or suppliers of any equipment used in connection with the event, for any injury or damage suffered by me at any time during my presence at the event or as a result of my participation in any activities at the event, and I hereby release, waive and forever discharge them, their heirs, administrators, executors and assigns, from any and all claims, demands, actions or rights of action, of whatever kind or nature, either in law or in equity, arising from, or by reason of, my attendance at, or participation in, the event or activities. Initials 3/5: _____.
Indemnity and Hold Harmless
- I agree to indemnify and hold harmless Wes and Tom and those individuals and entities described in paragraph 3 above, from any loss, liability, injury, damage or cost that they may occur or that they may incur due to my presence or my actions at the event, whether caused by my negligence or otherwise. Initials 4/5: ______.
Knowing and Voluntary Execution
- I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS DOCUMENT AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS. I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A CONTRACT BETWEEN ME AND WES AND TOM AND THAT I AM GIVING UP MANY LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES BY SIGNING IT. Initials 5/5: ______.
- If I additionally want this AGREEMENT AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY to remain in force for the current calendar year so that I only have to fill one of these out each year, I will indicate that by initialing here. Optional Initials: ______.
Printed Name __________________________
Please put me on your e-mail list (if I'm not already on it):
© 1998-2002 by Officer Wes