This men's leather event no longer happens.
It ran from October 2001 - October 2002.
Austin Male on Male BDSM/Leather Party
- Parties are in even numbered months on the first Friday of the month, 8pm-midnight.
- The scheduling is intended to place the Austin Male-on-Male BDSM/Leather Party where it conflicts as little as possible with other events. Specifically:
(There is one known conflict: Austin subCulture / AsC does their demo/presentations on the first Friday of every month.)
- 2nd Saturdays = GWNN socials
- 2nd Sundays = Discipline Corps in Dallas
- 3rd Saturdays = GWNN play parties (in odd months)
- 4th Saturdays = NLA:Austin meetings
Placing the Austin Male-on-Male BDSM/Leather Party early in even months also avoids conflicts with Halloween and Christmas. Additionally, our hope is that by hosting the party on Friday it will give people the opportunity to leave town on the weekend if needed.
- This is a private party in a private home.
- House rules are available at House Rules & Party Etiquette for the Austin Male-on-Male BDSM/Leather Party, and will also be available at the party.
- Feel free to bring a guest, 18 or older, whom you personally know.
- This is a men's party limited to biologically born males.
- All attendees will need to sign a Dungeon Release for the Austin Male-on-Male BDSM/Leather Party.
- Reprinted from our main page: If you go to a BDSM party, chances are good you will have to sign a release if you want entrance. Why are releases needed? In part to explicitly limit liability so that parties are feasible. Also in part because play parties can get raided and the existence of proof-of-age and informed consent helps minimize those two areas as issues. Want to help or learn more about sexual freedom? Check out the National Coalition for Sexual Freedom. See the Case History of Paddleboro for background on one raid and Club X Play Party Release Forms for the release forms that evolved after a different raid.
- Dungeon furniture includes a handsome cross, a sling, a spanking bench, and a bondage board.
- All can be used concurrently.
- Please bring whatever other gear you may want to use.
- Each person is asked to please bring some form of food/munchies and a beverage you yourself would want.
- No alcohol or drugs are allowed.
- Ice, paper plates & cups will be provided.
- FEES: There are no dues or fees.
- DIRECTIONS: e-mail either Officer Wes or Tom if you are interested in an invitation.
© 1998-2002 by Officer Wes