- spontaneous crying
- "brain fog"--inability to think clearly
- extreme fatigue
- irritated throat, eyes, lungs, nose
- joint pain
- "rage attacks"
- loss of vision
- loss of voice
- fainting or "greying out" (not a complete loss of consciousness)
- inabiltity to control muscles voluntarily
- chest pain, skipped heartbeats
- hives, skin rashes
- inability to concentrate
- memory loss
- hyperventilation or not breathing fast enough
- cataplexy (feeling like a "rag doll", but you're completely conscious)
- burning sensation in lungs, nose and throat
- swollen eyes, tongue, lips
- strong emotions that aren't normal for you (sadness, anger, nostalgia, etc.)
These are just some of the symptoms that people experience. The symptoms of any one person are unique. The symptoms that you may have one day may not be the same the next day, and the concentration of a triggering substance may not be the same, either. Some days are better than others, but most people can usually identify their same triggers. As an example, not everyone is reactive to natural gas, but the folks who are affected by it will usually react each time they get exposed to it.
The URL for this page is http://www.reocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/symptoms.html
To break out of frames, click here .